As Summer is well and truly in full swing cleaning can become even more of a task than usual with the hot weather and sweatiness.
But not to worry, we’re here to making your cleaning experience as smooth and cool as possible with our Summer Commercial Cleaning checklist.
Stick to this on a regular basis and you’ll be laughing your way all the way to Winter. But, if things do get too much you can always give us a call and we’d be happy to help.
Commercial Cleaning Checklist
Communal and public areas are, in this time of our COVID lives the most important in order to reduce spreading. These areas may be places such as the kitchen, bathroom, etc…
- Disinfect any high traffic areas such as door handles, phones, and light switches
- Clean all door and window glass inside and out, no one likes dirty windows, especially in the Summer
- Keep everything dust-free such as desk, window ledges, and shelves, and make sure you also disinfect where needed.
- Vacuum all soft furnishings and carpets on a regular basis to avoid build up
- The same goes for hard surface flooring but instead sweep and mop
- Empty and clean all bins on a regular basis, no one likes a smelly bin in a hot office
Again, many people come in and out of meeting rooms from internal and external companies so it’s important to ensure all is clean and kept from germs.
- Disinfect and dust all surfaces, especially surfaces where others will touch such as chairs and tables
- As above, mop, vacuum and sweep all flooring
- Disinfect all high traffic equipment such as computers, phones, light switches and remotes
- Dust filing cabinets, tables, bookshelves, and all hard surfaces
- Vacuum all carpet and sweep hard surface flooring
- Dust desks and all flat surfaces
- Dust all computer areas, paying special attention to the keyboard and mouse
- Wipe and disinfect all phones
- Empty all bins and replace bin liners
If you would like to know more about our services get in touch today. We’d be happy to set up a call and discuss all of your workplace’s cleaning needs with no disruption to your business.Back