Daily, Weekly & Monthly Office Cleaning Checklist
Having a precise plan for daily office cleaning will help you maintain an immaculate and sanitary workplace, whether you use in-house office cleaners or outsource an office cleaning business.
Daily office cleaning tasks involves a checklist for your reception, bathrooms or restrooms, and kitchen or pantry areas. It includes basic hoovering, moping, dusting to maintain a clean office.
Office and reception area:
- Empty rubbish bins and replace rubbish bags
- Hoover covers and tangles.
- Sweep or hoover hard floor surfaces.
- Dust furniture and office equipment, including work areas, seats, tables and computers.
- Disinfect level surfaces with a soaked cloth.
- Mop the hard floors with disinfectant cleaners.
- Clean light changes and ways to eject fingerprints and different impressions.
- Clean the glass windows and the entrances inside.
- Clean surfaces and dividers.
Bathrooms or restrooms:
- Refill paper towels, toilet paper and hand soap.
- Disinfect toilets and urinals.
- Clean mirrors, windows and glass.
- Disinfect bathroom surfaces, including entry handles, and towel or hand dryer accessories.
- Clean the divisions and eject the watermarks.
- Mop tiles and flooring.
- Empty rubbish bins and replace rubbish bags.
- Wipe down counters, sinks, tables and chairs.
- Clean microwave oven, coffee makers and other kitchen appliances.
- Refill kitchen towels, dish washing liquid and hand soap.
- Mop kitchen floors.
Here’s a list of tasks that you should clean weekly.
- Polish all hard floor surfaces.
- Clean the exterior surfaces of the glasses.
- Sanitise and deep clean refrigerators, microwaves and other kitchen appliances.
- Disinfect consoles and telephones.
- Hoover clean mats and carpets.
- Scrub sinks and tiles in restrooms and kitchen area.
Monthly office cleaning tasks should be done every 4-6 weeks.
- Hoover vents and office furniture material.
- Clean the window covers.
- Dust and disinfect hard-to-reach or covered places (i.e., along the highest points of windows, cabinets, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Polish any wooden furniture and hardwood surfaces.
- Organise and declutter office drawers and wardrobes and discard useless papers and files.
Keeping your office clean and sanitary is an essential part of running your business properly. You can see our 5 reasons your business needs professional office cleaning blog here.
If you feel that you don’t have the time or resources to complete everything on our checklist, contact us today and we can help you out!Back